Register for floor plans
reserve your spot
LJM Harbour Front
WHERE MODERN LIFESTYLES MEET INSPIRING FUTURES
LJM Harbourfront is a new luxury high-rise condominium development by LJM Developments in the Niagara Region. This pre-construction project will sit at 3221 North Service Road in the township of Lincoln. Located at N Service Rd & Victoria Ave N, Lincoln; LJM Harbourfront is a New Condo development by LJM Developments.
Additionally, a grand 6 level underground parking garage and 5 above-ground storeys will contain 588 parking spaces and 312 bicycle parking spaces.
LJM Harbourfront is a landmark two tower condominium development with breathtaking views of Lake Ontario, Jordan Harbour, vineyards, wineries, and much more. The emphasis on luxury living radiates from every detail in every suite, along with superb building amenities exceeding expectation. The building will feature contemporary lines and architecture providing appealing facades that will complement and elevate the streetscape. Highly Anticipated Lakefront Condo! LJM Harbourfront is surrounded by both convenience and nature!
6 Reasons to Purchase
Building Features, Amenities & Entertainment
LJM Harbourfront building will feature:
- Contemporary architecture featuring concrete complemented with a soft tinted glass exterior
- Modern main lobby with conveniently located mailroom
- High-speed elevators
LJM Harbourfront residence will provide 1,491 square metres of indoor amenity space and 1,510 square metres of outdoor amenity found on the ground floor and 7th floor.
- Professionally equipped exercise room
- Party room with kitchen including fridge, microwave and dishwasher
- Bicycle parking
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations available**
- Rooftop terrace with fireplace, lounge, and dining area
- Pet Spa located in each Tower
- Indoor pool in the Podium
- Nine-foot ceilings
- Mirrored sliding closet doors in foyer entrance*
- Contemporary interior doors and frames with modern hardware
- 4” baseboards and 2-3/4” casing around doors
- Laminate flooring in foyer and living areas
- Porcelain floor tiles in laundry room
- A choice of plush carpet in bedrooms
- Vinyl-coated wire closet shelving with linen shelves for added storage*
- Stacked washer and dryer (white finish)
- Textured ceilings in living and bedroom areas
- Kitchen and bathroom ceilings are smooth and painted white
- Walls painted with white latex paint; in kitchens, bathrooms and semi-gloss white trim
- Balcony or terrace*
- Sliding glass door to balcony or terrace*
- Energy-efficient double –glazed windows
- Floor to ceiling windows where possible
- A range of cabinetry selections*
- Choice of solid surface countertops
- Stainless steel single bowl kitchen sink with deck mounted single lever faucet
- Energy efficient stainless steel appliances to include stove, fridge, dishwasher and over-the-range microwave with exhaust
- Choice of ceramic or porcelain tile flooring
- Choice of ceramic tiles for tub and full height shower surrounds*
- Spacious deep soaker tub
- Pedestal sinks in powder rooms*
- Elegant single lever faucet
- A range of cabinetry selections*
- Contemporary sink with solid surface countertop
Kitchens & Bathrooms
Residents will also benefit from the condo’s proximity to adjacent cities including the employment hubs in St.Catherine’s which can be reached in 10 minutes, Niagara Falls in 20 and Hamilton in 30. These regions are easily accessible via Queen Elizabeth Way (QEW), just minutes from the condo.
Commuters who travel via public transportation will be lucky to find that the region is serviced by two networks including the UcomplementLinc bus network, which runs three routes and the GO Transit. Additionally, the region is expected to increase in connectivity with the arrival of the Beamsville GO station just 5 minutes away and the Grimsby GO station is just 14 minutes away.
Currently, commuters can get to downtown Toronto in an hour, and we expect this time to decrease with the coming of these new stations.
25 Watline Ave